today is the day....sortof.

we are going to see our tattoo
designs today. well, howeve he drew
them and let him know if we like!
then thursday is THE DAY. oh baby!
i figure i should tell my parents
BEFORE i get it so they don't
act all shocked and they cna just say
it's your body do what you want with
it and that will be cool. lol.

weird dream last night,
involving zombie school girls,
a computer in the basement,
my boyfriends ex girlfriend wearing
a tutu, and derek having the flu
in the kitchen at my old house.
i miss my old house.
i wish the people who moved in
didn't ruin it. they're so gross.

today i have off and it feels soooo good!
i slept like all day after work yesterday
i hope i am not getting sick.

i lost some weight and i am happy
because i wasn't even trying.
you know how you can just tell?
then i weighed myself and
i was right.

also, i have these random bruises all over my legs.
for some reason i ALWAYS have at least one bruise
on my legs. right now i have two HUGE ones
on my calf. i don't know where they came
from and they don't even hurt. and i have one
on each shin but i know what those are from.
it's so weird. one time i counted 7 bruises
on my legs. noticeable ones. they come out of
nowhere! mysterious.

well, i am going to eat more cookies.

oh and yesterday i learned
that in australia they call
cookies "bickies"
that's short for biscuits.

No comments: