antm rage.

i totally forgot [probably because i was so mad]
to rant about how they kicked my gf elina off
of antm last week! she is so hot. and the prettiest
one, by far. and she's gone. i realize that
she was too controlled, but i think she will
get work despite that. considering all
fashion photography does not involve hanging upside
down and screaming at the top of your lungs.

i love her.

what reminded me of this is that i had a dream
last night about her.
well, it started with me&derek in a big warehouse
type store and there was this GIANT bunny and i wanted
it so bad and he said shooter wouldn't like it,
then the bunny turned into a doll looking girl
and she was speaking a different language and
acting really shy and i didn't want her anymore.

then i was walking around buffalo,
which looked more like toronto, it
looked really cool and i went to eat in
this cute cafe. and i sat at a table with elina.
and while we were eating she was like,
do you usually eat in lesbian cafe's?
and i said no.
and then this butch lesbian came up
to our table and said it was her table
and i asked if she could wait til we finished eating
and she told me to stop whining and i said
"you're the one whining when you could just get another table"
and then elina and i started walking through town
and it was really nice out and we were passing this
barn with evil horses. they trained them that way, i guess.
and she almost walked through but i told her to stop because the
horses would bite her. and i got stuck near some goats that were
also evil and they kept biting me and trying to hurt me.

so we went to starbucks and we were sitting on the steps
outside and i went in to get my drink and i got distracted by
some trivia game they were having in the back and i took awhile
so when i went outside it was snowing. and i had left my shoes
outside when it was hot, i guess and had to walk through the
snow in my bare feet. elina and i were holding hands.
and i kept thinking if i should ask her to come
back to my apartment. and then telling myself
i shouldn't because she isn't like that.

and then i woke up.
and i was in love with her.
lol.

she was a lot shorter in my dream, though
she was about my height. i guess she is 5'10 in
real life. yikes.


No comments: