baby, keep smilin'.

wow, what a day! i can't believe how nice it is outside
it's a shame it won't last.

riding was great today. i rode happy and there
was another girl riding in my lesson with me
today. it was so warm! ahhh i love it.
he was sooo sweaty after, i had to give him
a bath. he was like
"i just grew out my winter coat,
why is it 70 degrees out!? neigh,neigh,neigh."
so after his bath i brushed him for a loooooong
time. just because it was relaxing and he was lovin' it.
and i fed him lots o' carrots.

for some reason happy is so much more comfortable
to me when i am riding. i never ever lose my stirrup on
him. for some reason on lily i always lose my left
stirrup. i think it might be because he is rounder
and my legs can wrap around him better. who knows.
but i like riding that cute appyloo.


soooo i also was all energized after riding
and i cleaned out my car.
[i know everyone that has been in my car recently
is like FINALLY!!!!! hallelujah, amen, thank you thank you!]
and i took shooter for a walk out back and picked
up the beer cans that our new neighbors think
it's okay to throw down the hill.
and picked up all their cigarette butts outside
by the door, and left them a note asking them
to please not leave their cigarette butts on
the ground because we have a dog here that
like to eat things. hopefully they don't
take it the wrong way, and just respect it.
sometimes they even leave them smoking on the ground
and what if shooter was to pick one up,
or step on one? not cool, sonny's.
it was a very nice note, and i would have
asked them in person if i ever saw them out there.
it's weird. i never see them. maybe once or twice i have.
oh well.

i am going to watch dr. phil/oprah,
shower, and then go to dinner and the
hypnotist show with my dad, brothers, and derek.




have a lovely day and go outside!
hurry before it gets dark outside!

No comments: