<3

my boo brought me a gift back from
his florida getaway!
M.I.A. on vinyl. awesome.
and a free hot water music
hoodie that may or may not fit me.
lol.

i have riding tomorrow! didn't go on halloween
so that's a week i missed. i'm gonna be sore on
saturday!

then we are going to dinner and then to
see a hypnotist show with my dad and brothers.
should be fun.

[and sai, he loved his cupcakes!]
he sent me a text saying i make amazing cupcakes
and it made me feel really good.

so i tried one when i came home and they ARE good.
the fondant is softer now, and not as chewy
so it's even better than before. yum.

things feel so good between us.
perfect.

i think him getting his stuff had something to do with it.
he just seems less stressed in general now.
and it feels good.
there is just no tension whatsoever between us anymore
and i'm loving it.
i just feel so close to him now.
my boo<3

[a pic for good measure]


such an old picture! from when we first started dating.
i hate my face, mostly because of my lack of chin.
but i love his face. it says so much.

thank you, boo! for being mine!
we've had drama. but i've stayed because
i really feel like i have a reason to.


i think this is what it feels like.

No comments: