mush.

i am sooo mushy. got dang i hate
being a woman sometimes. or just the fact
that i have the single worst case of pms
in the world. and don't even get me started
on my cramps.

so anyways, looking at the still from the oprah
video in my previous post actually makes my heart
drop. that boy just gets to me for some reason.
i'm telling you it's my weakness for younger brothers,
i feel a need to protect them. my little bruddas. <3
i have been texting them a lot lately, i feel a need
to keep in touch because i moved out when i was 19.
we were really close. my sister didn't move out til she
was 25 or 26 i think...but i'm sure they understand.
they got my room, so i think they are happy haha. my room
was literally the size of derek's entire apt.
and my brothers had a tiny room to share. so i'm glad they
got it haha.

okay and we have this salvation army tree at work
with slips that have a needy kid's name on it and
what they REALLY REALLY want for xmas and their clothes
size in case you want to get them something extra.
and i had to take one. looking at that tree made me want
to cry because a lot of the kids just wanted something
so simple. i picked a kid who wanted a 6 inch michael jordan
figurine. i'm going to get him some other stuff too but
omg i want to cry. i wish i would have got the littlest pet
shop one because i am obsessed with it even though they aren't
the same as when i was little but...i bought some for samantha
haha because EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE LITTLEST PET SHOP.
but i am happy with the kid i picked. if i could, i would
have picked every single one but...i am not that fortunate.

allison's sister got a new puppy and i love him! his name
is jake and he is a lab/chow mix. he looks a lot more lab but
he has the curly chow tail and the underside of his tongue is black
haha. he is tan/yellowish. he's a little brat but he's so fluffy.[:

one more thing, i got my hair cut today. it's pretty short.
a little past my shoulders. i used to like my hair down to my butt
but lately i like it like middle of my back. my hair grows so fast though
that if i get it cut where i want it, it will be too long in a week or so.
and allison dyed it red again. only we put less blonde in this time...
and OMG it is RED. super red. i don't mind, i really like it
but i might look like my head is on fire.
i'm cool wid it do.


okay time for hot cocoa latte with my boo.
cuddles fo sho.


-mints.

No comments: