what a great day!

did my toys r us shopping.
got samantha the aquadoodle mat for the wall
and this realllllly soft stuffed pony.
[they live next door to the boston
equestrian center...what more could you ask for!]

i got derek's mom&her bf some organic oatmeal pancake mix
to go with the blis maple syrup and the tea leaves/tea ball.
[i love williams sonoma.]

i didn't get kristin anything yet.

not telling what i got derek cos he can see this.

i got my brother a book with all the beatles lyrics
illustrated, and two beatles posters.

i got my sister the game of LIFE, pirates of the carribean
edition, and a target gift card.

i'll be getting my dad a home depot gift card
and a book.

my mom a gift card [don't know for where yet]
and a book. and some of that maple syrup if i have
enough money left because she was very jealous
that derek's mom was getting some.

and my other brother is getting a visa gift card,
and some clothes from abercrombie.


i love christmas shopping...
i hate having to limit myself!


and while walking into the mall i found
$6 on the ground, and got to see tim
@ UO!
and i picked up some williams sonoma hot chocolate
for my boo and i to share [hopefully some tonight!]
it's chocolate shavings! and you melt them.
how much better could it be, really?

No comments: