tagzzzz/

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
i was 10 years old. probably MAD excited for santa to come.
just started horseback riding that year!
can't believe it was that long ago.
i wanna be 10 again.


2. List five things on today's to do list.
today is pretty much over, so i'll do tomorrow's to do list!
- go to toys r us, return samantha's present, get samantha different present.
- go to williams sonoma get presents for rest of derek's family.
- go to borders and get books for my family's presents.
- go to dunkin donuts [always]
- go to work.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
santas favorite cookies.
cheese.

4. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire.
- build my mom a new house with a beautiful garden. :]
- pay my sister's house and car off. not that she needs my help
but if i could, i would.
- put myself and my brothers through college.
- build my own house complete with barn and horses and pigs.
- start a rescue facility on my property for abused dogs and horses.


5. Places I have lived.
buffalo, ny. all my life. if you want to get technical...
i lived in cheektowaga until i was one. i don't remember that house.
i lived in buffalo/ cheektowaga until i was 17.
then we moved to alden. it sucked.
now i live in buffalo with my sister/ lancaster w. derek.

6. People I'd like to know more about.
andy warhol. andre 3000. judy garland. etc etc


i want sai and dani and jamaal and dex to do this!

2 comments:

Rhapso_DY said...

Doing it as we speak my sweet.

Sai said...

Awww I'm definitely doing it!
I feel so left out the loop since school is over, I don't have a computer AND my phone broke :( So I've been going through internet loss anxiety! chills....