well, i guess nows a good time if any;

a christmas wishlist!


- a horse. namely stoney. but he is not for sale.
so any horse will do, i suppose. -eye roll-

- a saddle. which i think is more reasonable than a horse, no?
my very own saddle? would be nice.

- a dressform. an adjustable dress form, actually. so i can
get to work on all the creations that my mind cranks out, but i have
not been able to create due to lack of space, and the fact that
a dressform would be very helpful. also, i have used my sewing machine
i got for christmas last year about... a dozen times. all year. sad, i know.

- all the books andy warhol wrote.
[and an original piece of his artwork,
if you would be so kind. please, thank you.]

- a friend for shooter wilson, aka; my own dog.
an all white pitbull, or a great dane mix. preferably
a rescue puppy.

- petunia.

- a place to keep all the animals i want.

- to live one day in wonderland.

- a real summer this year.

- to be with my boo foreverlong.
:]



oh, and i also love quarters and gift cards...
so if you want to send me any christmas gifts,
just ask me for my address!
[i'll be waiting patiently fo all your inquiries...]



this is my somewhat unreasonable wishlist.
but what's a wishlist if you get everything on it?
that's no fun, in my opinion.


-mints.

No comments: