:]

today was a really good day.
derek had to work at 5am, but that means
he came home early. like 1-ish.
i had off because i gave my shift to dawn,
she only had like 18 hours. soooo
i went and got my check, set aside my money
for horseback riding; and went shopping!
i got billy the rest of his xmas present.
and i got myself a v-neck tee with
the white rabbit from alices adventures in wonderland!
i thought omg this shirt is here for ME
because i just read the book. i love alice
in wonderland. and will eventually get a tat in
dedication to the work of lewis carrol.
but yeah, i had to get the shirt, even though $30
for a vneck tee is blah.
oh, and i ran into my grandma in the gap!
we discussed what we're buying for who
and she keeps telling me i lost weight. WOO HA.
andddd she told me what a great guy derek
is and how she likes him so much. haha.
then i left and i told my boo that i was very bad
and bought myself a shirt haha then we
went to red robin and had lunch i was sooo
hungry [pms does that to me]
and i ate my WHOLE cheeseburger, all my fries
and afterwards i got a gingerbread milkshake to go.
my boo and i shared that, though so i can't take
full credit. but that is a lot for me, i rarely
clean my plate.
then we went to bingo! i won $50!
and i won fifty bucks because we
were praying to jah to provide for us.
JAH WILL PROVIDE, RASTAFARI!
and also, i am convinced...
that i was meant to buy that shirt with
the white rabbit on it so the universe
decided to give me my money black plus some extra.
and for that i say thank you, universe.
and now we are back at his abode, watching 2&1/2 men
eating spicy sweet chili doritos and drinking
ginger ale.
i'm so happy.

No comments: