bread and circus.

i love my aunt liz. she teaches me
so much and feeds&encourages me
to keep using my imagination, no matter
how old i get.

i really enjoyed my family last night
and tonight. it was fun. i got really
good gifts and lots of money
[all going towards the disney world trip!
this i swear!]
i didn't really miss derek until now sitting
in the apartment alone!
usually i at least have shooter with me haha.
someone left us a bottle of jose cuervo in the door,
how thoughtful...
anybody want it?! haha.

my sister is the manager at lindt in the outlets.
so i have chocolate to last me a year!
and my mom bought me those chocolate oranges
you crack open because i used to beg for them
when i was little every time i went to a store with her.
haha.

i have riding tomorrow and forgot to get my
trainer something. :[ i'm sure she really won't
mind, though. and then after i have to go to the
mall and finish picking up some things for boooo
that i couldn't get while he was with me...
but it is boxing day and that means CANADIAN MANIAAAA.
the things i am getting are things that hopefully won't
be hot items...i mean, things that wont be sold out
because they're probably not something everyone wants
i could be wrong but i am really really really hoping.
really hoping.

soooo im going to go eat some
lindt truffles and surf the net
and then go to bed early!
yeah!


hope everyone had a merry christmas.

-mints.

No comments: