and now, for a dedication.

Andrew Warhola.
August 6, 1928 – February 22, 1987


to one of the most amazing men to ever
walk the earth.
a true genius.
and a true person, who was ALWAYS himself
despite what everybody else thought of him
or his work. i wish i knew him.
he really is my hero.



"During the 1960s, I think, people forgot what emotions were supposed to be. And I don't think they've ever remembered."



"Before I was shot, I always thought that I was more half-there than all-there - I always suspected that I was watching TV instead of living life. Right when I was being shot and ever since, I knew that I was watching television."



"I never understood why when you died, you didn't just vanish, everything could just keep going on the way it was only you just wouldn't be there. I always thought I'd like my own tombstone to be blank. No epitaph, and no name. Well, actually, I'd like it to say 'figment.'"



"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs. "




i've decided that i'm getting an andy warhol tattoo.
i haven't decided what yet, but i know that it will
be my ONLY tattoo with color. and it will be amazing.

No comments: