ring a ding.

so this morning my car wouldn't start.
i don't blame him, though he is just
having some health issues. he's my
trusty steed, and trusty steeds even
get sick sometimes.
we [my dad and i] think it's
the gas line because my car
smelled really bad like gas the last
couple days after i filled the tank.
sooo quick fix. hopefully that's it.

horseback riding was really good yesterday,
i rode monty. he's new. he's a little green,
and was acting a bit fresh but he is
so adorable. we have a bond. i could feel it.
&i got him to collect his trot to where
it felt like he was trotting in place it was so cute.
and he cuddled me. i will take him extra
special treats next time.


i get to ride twice this coming week because
i missed a lesson due to the snow last friday.
YES! wish i could ride every day.

ok, so i dont know if this is TMI,
because not much qualifies as TMI to me,
but i dont know if its the nuvaring,
or something has changed in me but when i have
the nuvaring in [3 weeks i dont have my per.]
i have ZERO appetite. like, i could go
days without eating, sometimes i forget to
eat all day [my boo thinks im crazy when i say
i forgot to eat] and it doesn't even phase me.
i can go 2 days without eating and not even
be hungry! i mean i eat because i know i have to
but i do forget sometimes. then...
when it's time to take it out;
[the week i have my per.]
omg i could eat anything you hand me.
i was craving steak once, and i HATE steak,
always always have. it's crazy. we went to
red robin and i ate my whole burger, all my fries,
some extra fries, and got a gingerbread shake to go.
i never ever used to be able to clean my plate.
i really don't mind it because it doesn't
seem to be effecting my health. but it almost
feels like an eating disorder. like, i dont eat
for a whole day, or more. then for a whole week
im eating like a crazy person. and its not even
always that i forget to eat, it's that i have
no appetite. i bought some cheese to make
grilled cheese and some soup and i dont even
feel like eating it. but i'm going to.
so i'm going to make that now and then hang out.
clean up a little, my presents are everywhere.

boo comes home soon!
tomorrow or monday, not sure.


-mints.

No comments: