yikes.

blogs about how much someone loves god
creep me out.

anyways i had a crazy dream last night.
that it was snowing really bad but i had to make
it to judge mathis the next day so i left
my house, which was my parents, only it
was really nice and actually on a street
with other houses. anyways so i left without
any directions.
so the next day there was no snow on the ground
and i called my dad to give me directions.
then i realized i didnt have nice clothes to wear.
or i did but i didn't have an iron for them
or something.

i don't know why i went to judge mathis,
because when i got to the building there
were mad people there and it was a buffet inside.
so i ate with people i didnt know.
and made some friends.

then when i got home,
i was at the tops i work at and my
mom and aunt were there, too.
my aunt and i went
half on a lottery ticket and we won $10,000.
she handed me the $5,000 and continued her shopping
i gave my mom 1,000 because i owe her money
(in real life)
and i was like i can put 3,000 in the bank
and still be set!
and then i woke up like UGGGGHHHH that wasnt real.

so ef that.

man.

i was really mad.

oh then there was a creepy part with a little
girl after i went back to sleep but i can't
really remember it.

that's one of my more normal dreams.

-mints.

No comments: