well,

it seems it is illegal to sell salvia in nys.
soooo, where can i get it, if noone can sell it?!
out of state, but i don't have the time or money.
so boo ya to that until a later date.


sooo i went to my interview todayyyyy!
and um it was awesome! i think i might get it
she said i did a really good job.
it's making jewelry for bodycandy.com
holler at piercings.
she liked my piercings.
get an employer to say THAT at your interview.
holler at it.
i'm happy.
well, i hope i get it, we'll seeeeee.


k i'm going to go read mad stories on the internet
and stuff. i have the day off and nothing else
to do so i'm just gonna chill.

gossip girl was ALRIGHT last night...
i want them to be back in school.
the hamptons scene kindof bores me.


so back to watching tyra!


-mints.

1 comment:

Sai said...

Mary i love that you have a blog! I tried to keep one up but it was too much for me ;D When shall i see you again Miss?