disturbiaaaaah.

no video.

well this is going to be a really good weekend.
i went riding TWICE today.
and spruce meadow farms got rid of
the trainer i had, i guess...
and i didn't like her. and we have
a new trainer and she is a REALLY good
teacher. but i am leaving.
she told me to call her to come ride whenever
i want to, though.
i def. will.

and allison and i had our first
lesson at skibbereen and i really like it there.
very professional.

so i don't work til 4p tomorrow
depending on weather, derek and i
might go see the new exhibit at the zoo.
if not, ill sleep in real real late.
i haven't slept in, in awhile.

and then tomorrow night AFTER work
is the TRANSMISSION DANCE PARTAYYYY
i loveit iloveitttt. only derek
says they will NOT play disturbia
which makes me dance every time so i'm kindof
very upset. but i'll still dance.

then on sunday,
allison, darnell, dean,and i
are going to a horse show at btrc.
then to a movie, i think, with kayla
when she gets out of work.
;]]]]]

yay!


-mints.

i'm going to post a song with every post now.
and this seems very fitting. duh.

Disturbia

3 comments:

Sai said...

Way back in the waay back...finish line days, Erica used to say how me and you were like the same person...im starting to realize what she ment! We seem to have the same outlook on alot of things even if the only similitary is disagreeing with the mainstream!

Anyhoo...
You had my most perfect day planned out man! How was the zoo? I applied there then they said they werent hiring anymore :( they sure don't know what their missin out on! Lol! Also me and my boyfriend were just talking about Horse back riding. I want to give it a try next year...but in the mean time im gonna get me some sweet boots like the ones they wear during the shows!

mints said...

lol yeah, i had a lovely day
but didn't go to the zoo!

lol i always knew we had a connection, sai! we were meant to be.
and we always have the same friends lol.

i wish you got a job at the zoo so i could sneak in. and horseback riding is very fun. i've been doing it a very long time lol. maybe you can come with me sometime!

Sai said...

Guess what!...I started my blog back up yay! it only one post so far but hey...its comin along!

AND I'm definitely coming with you riding some time cuz that would just be the bomb dot com!