me thinks

it's kindof strange how personal
our phones are to us, now.
cell phones, that is.

we don't take our house phones this seriously.

but cell phones...contain secrets.
secret numbers, voices, friends...

i used to use my phone like that,
to hide the guys on the side in.
under numbers and letters that sounded innocent.
i don't anymore, but when i did my phone
was glued to me. i feel stupid when i think of
how important my phone was to me because
of those reasons.

some people are so possesive of
their phones. god forbid someone else have
it in their hands.
and when someone is like that,
you know they are one of the people
that are hiding something.
secrets hidden
between plastic, microchips, and satellite signals.

well.

1 comment:

Sai said...

I remember I used to do that! I've never had a real friend named Jennifer or Brittany so those were the secret names...and when they called, it's sooo much easier to say "Oh I don't really feel like talking to "Jennifer/Brittany" right now, I'll call her back later."....lol back in the daze...