okay, for real.

i am starting a diet
or at least exercise program thing
THIS WEEK!
i have gained 15lbs since last summer.
given, i weighed myself right after
i ate, but still.

i'm so over my belly, it's ridiculous.
when i didn't have a belly i was like
aw, i want a fat little belly.
ugh. i curse myself.
you can't really tell i weigh as much as i do,
i mean... i'm pretty solid.
but i doubt i put on
15lbs of muscle.
i know i put on fat cos when i sit down
i be rollin', son.

that ain't right.

i brought my running shoes that i never
used over to derek's
and i vow on my days off to get in at least
a half hour of some type of workout...
and days i get out early, or work late, too.
horseback riding on friday's will probably be
my favorite one.

i actually like working out...
once i'm doing it.
it's hard for me to get going, though.
we're about to change that.
help me!

-mints.

No comments: