soph.

is probably due around the time we will be in alabama.
:[ so she is staying with my mom's friend who
knows how to birth puppies. I WANTED TO BE THERE!
my mom told me to stop being dramatic as i pretty
much had her repeat this person's resume to me.
my little worm is havin' babies and i won't be here.
maybe she will wait for us...


so i hope i hear about the job today.
my second interview was cool.
i don't really want to say much about the
job right now because if i don't get it
i will be upset. but if i do, expect a really
long blog about how awesome my new job
is going to be.

right now i am reading an ann rule book
rage to kill, has a bunch of shorter stories in it
and i am also reading snuff by chuck palahniuk.
both good. i love chuck's books.

this is driving me crazy just waiting for a phone call.
i don't even know why i am, because that's how you get
dissapointed. i'm just hoping she calls today.
i'm gonna find some stuff to do to keep my mind off it
i'll probably do laundry and go to my grammas
and eat something and ahhhh.


went to a family superbowl party last night. blah.
very blah. but the food was good.
i left after halftime and that was my night.
so glad i have off today, though.
but i can't ride on friday morning for some
reason and i have to figure when i can ride
so i have to call my trainer and i hate
being on the phone. i dont know why.


allison got a pomeranian puppy for her dad.
he named him gibson after his guitar haha.
so now they have 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 1 bird.
and at her sisters across the street
they have a dog and a cat. i love it!


well im going to go eat and read and do things
before i drive myself mad waiting for this phone call
i have never wanted a job this bad! it's the most
amazing job EVER!

No comments: