deep south.

didn't think we'd have internet here.
my grandparents have a laptop haha.


so now i can blog my experiences!

the ride was long but i slept a lot of the time,
we stopped overnight in kentucky.
my mom left a bag there [naturally]
so i guess they'll get that on the way home.
i was still really sick on the way here.
i'm better now because my grandma
had a whole bottle of amoxacilin [sp]
lucky me. :] feeling better today,
no more sore throat but still no
appetite, and still sleeping a lot.

i guess we drove all together about...20 hours.

so we finally got here about 5pm on valentines day.
today is sunday. this morning was wet, it rained last night
but my brothers and i went to the beach anyways really early
and fed the seagulls. we were scared of them at first.
then we came back up to the condo. i took a nap,
then we went to eat at about 11...we ate at FISH CAMP.
i got a burger. haha. my grandma insisted on bringing all scraps
back for her friend, who feeds these stray cats.
they aren't feral, though. and they were all spayed and neutered
and had their shots, bbut there was no room inthe shelter
so they were returned to the beach. beach kitties.

then we went go-karting on big woody. it was a sweet
go-kart course, but my car was way faster than everyone elses
so nobody could even catch up! and my dads was so slow that i caught up to him!
haha. then we got back to the condo and went skim boarding.
jake asked for a skim board so my mom bought one.
sooo we tried it out. pretty unsuccessful
and we fed the birds, again. i've developed a way to get
them inches from my face. haha.
if you throw it in the air to the ones looking at you,
they will come closer and closer. scary if you look at
their beaks but pretty cool when you see how they wait
for you to give it to them.

then we came back and i read my book and fell asleep
again...its the antibiotics fighting in my body.
i slept through dinner and games. they even tried
to wake me up and i didnt hear anything.

so i am up now, still no appetite except for cereal
and they only have 2% milk. [barf]
ill probably get a pop from the vending machine,
go back and read and fall asleep again, not a good way
to spend vacation but i am relaxing. ill be better by tomorrow,
im pretty sure of it.

not sure what we are doing tomorrow but i will try
to write about it, may not get around to it!
the weather today was about 67 and sunny! it was PERFECT.
not looking forward to coming back to cold but this
is nice while i have it!


also, in kentucky i got this travel book that
has an ad for the 2010 all equestrian games,
first time they're going to be in the U.S. ever!
in kentucky. im going to ask allison to go with
me, doesnt even say the dates yet, but my mom said
we probably have time share in lexington. that would
be awesome. couldnt stay all 16 days, but id like to see
the dressage and the showjumpping and maybe the vaulting.
ticket prices arent even posted yet.


okay im going to have a banana and text my boo.


goodnight!


-mints.

No comments: