life is good.

first off,

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY.
i have mad mardi gras
beads and nowhere to wear them!
fun fact; mardi gras
actually started in mobile, alabama
not new orleans!

on to my happy blog...

i am so pleased with my life right now.
soph has puppies, i have an awesome
boyfriend, and an awesome job,
and i can still horseback ride despite
my busy schedule.


i'm going to be riding on tuesdays
starting the first week of march.
yay.

so yesterday was my second full day at
fisher's friends and there's nothing i
don't like about this job!
there's even a coffee fund.
free coffee! [i got hot chocolate]
there is a note on the board to
take in pictures of our dogs.
i'm taking my most favorite picture
of shooter in, and i'm taking in
pictures of the puppies &moose&soph.
i'm having them printed @ walgreens so
they'll be nice. :]

today i am also going to buy
some prismacolor markers,
go to joanns,
go to the grocery store,
and maybe do laundry.
i have to cram everything into
one day! i keep telling myself
it's only 90 days!
then i'll have weekends,too.
just in time for summer.

my car tire is fixed but i am still
driving my dad's torrent. until he
feels like switching back lol.

i can't believe i got up at 9 on my day off!
haha this morning derek was leaving for work
and i thought i still heard him in the kitchen and
i went to grab my mardi gras beads and make sure
he wore some to work! but he was gone,
i think i was still half asleep haha.


well, i better get going.busy day.

No comments: