i'll never understand.

i go in and out of my country phases.
right now i'm in one. and my radio has been
on the country station for almost a week now.
i can't wait to be on the drive down
to alabama! i can't wait to be in alabama!


but when i come back, will start my first week of
6 day work weeks. for 3 months i have to work
6 days a week guaranteed. blah.
this is because my benefits don't come to me
at fisher's friends until 90 days.
so until those 90 days are up i am going to work
weekends at tops to keep my tops benefits until
i get my new ones.
it's only 3 months. and i'll have mad money
for disneyworld. :]


and my only day off is tuesday...
which means thats the day i will be riding.
im going to be exhausted!

10 hour days during the week,
8 1/2 hour days on the weekends,
and riding on tuesdays.
aycaramba.

No comments: