dreamsss.

had the weirdest dream last night
i can't remember the whole thing but i remember parts
of it.

i remember being in dereks bed and there was birdfood all over
the floor. then i saw that there was a cardinal in there, and
i had it on my finger and was feeding it birdfood from off the floor.
then i saw a pair of derek's jeans and i tried them on and
they fit me perfectly, but still too loose to wear...thats what i thought.
so i got up and started putting the birdseed in a bowl
and i didnt see the bird anywhere. then i saw it moving under the covers
and i let it out and fed it more birdseed.

then i remember i was at toys r us and there was a cash drawer sitting
on the counter and i took it to my car, took all the 20's out
and put them in my gym bag and took the drawer back in and said i found it
they wondered where the 20's were and i was like let me go check my car!
this army guy went through my gym bag and found them and i said,
oh they must have fallen out
while i was carrying the drawer in my bag to bring it back in here.
i don't know if they believed me or not but they let me go.


then i was in a city and some guy came crawling out of like
a sewer pipe and he was all bloody and stuff, and i followed
the sewer pipe back to where he came from.
[in my mind, i didn't physically go in there] and it was a street
so somehow i was on the street and talking to people.
then next thing i know we're in my old house and this
detective is handing me and other people those triangle
highlighters with the 3 colors on them. and told us to pick
our favorite color on there or something and she had us doing
all these things to like analyze us. and then i was a murder suspect,
and i didn't even know what was going on! i was like the main
suspect, too. then next thing i remember me and someone
who was smaller than me, i dont know who it was
were in this guys house and we were in the kitchen and
the living room was really really dark
and going down to the basement he had all this ice cream
in all kinds of crazy flavors. so i called derek to ask him
what kind he wanted. and then the whole house got dark
and for some reason i had a feeling bats were going to come
out of the hole in the ceiling in the living room, but
we heard growling coming from there so we ran out the door,
into his garage cos it was attached to his house and we didnt
know how to get out and i called derek and told him that
joe was trying to kill us
i never saw the guy but i knew his name was joe.

next thing i remember is my brother jake driving me to the movies
to meet derek. and i got some pecans out of the trunk and put them
in my hoodie pocket before jake pulled away. and i was looking
at the other snacks i could get at the concession. and this old lady
saw me eating my pecans out of my pocket and thought it was the
cutest thing ever. then i found derek and we ran into a dif.
movie for some reason, i'm not sure why...i think to get something
and then the lights started going down and we ran out really fast
and tried to find the theatre that our movie was in.

THEN i was on a boat with other people, again i don't
know who. and this crazy guy was trying to kill us i think but he
was being nice to us at the same time. he had this boat that went
underwater and the sides were glass so you could look at everything
around you. i was freaked out, i hate water. we were in the ocean, too.
and he was like "i can open the sides up and let the water in, too"
"you just have to hold on to the top" and i was flipping out like
just close your eyes and you wont see anything so you won't be scared.
but i was still scared. then i remember he came up above the water
and then the boat started sinking and me&the people i was with were
trapped behind a gate of some sort and these evil tomatoes were either
coming over the fence by themselves, or someone was throwing them
at us, but we had to keep throwing them back because
they would bite us, i think. and the fence kept getting higher
so it was getting harder to throw them over and i kept having to tell this
girl that they were not real tomatoes, because tomatoes grow
on vines, and she kept disagreeing with me.



and i think that's when i woke up.

No comments: