i feel fine.

so, i've been back...only wrote once
about my vacation, i guess. haha.
well anyways i got home around 11
on thursday and derek picked me up
from the airport. flights were
very short and both were early.

then yesterday was my first day of work
at fisher's friends. it was great, i love it there.
and i was driving to mcdonalds on my lunch
and guess what, i had a flat tire i didn't
know about haha and it went totally flat
and the tire came off the rim so my grandfather
had to take me back to work and i'm driving
my dad's truck til my tire gets fixed.
but i am missing derek's show tonight because
my dad doesn't want to drive my car
downtown on a donut. then i'll have the truck
back after tonight.

derek&i went to see RAIN last night,
it was AWESOME! i loved it, and i want
to see it again. my dad&brother are going
tonight.
they had the songs spot on. it was so fun.
then today i went back to work @ tops,
and it went fast but ugh...the start
of my 6 day weeks. blah. whatever.
at least there is a riding spot open
on tuesdays [my only day off]
so i can ride then. woop.

and SOPHIE HAD HER PUPPIESSSS.
6 of them! all by herself!
the neighbor who was checking
in on her said he went there
early thursday morning and the
puppies were there!
so derek &i went to see them
thursday after we got back to his house
right after the airport.
i cleaned things up and OMG they
are so cute.

there are 2 white w. black spots,
one white w. grey spots
one grey
one tan
and one black.
TOO CUTE!
i'll get pics up when i get
some good ones of them.
they are only 2 days old so
they are not at their peak cuteness right now.
haha.

i bought shooter some fancy dog treats in alabama
that looked like cupcakes. haha
he loved them so much.



i'll post all my pictures/videsos in the
next post. i may even start a flickr,
just to get all of them in there,
and i won't have an infinite post of pictures.




k, going to relax for now.


-mints.

No comments: