today is the day;

that i`m missing kate nash in toronto.
SOBSGALORE.


anyways, i pretty much love beethoven and i think that
his "moonlight sonata"
is so beautiful that i am going to start
my list of things so hauntingly beautiful
they make you want to die.
refer to past post;
"hauntingly beautiful."
and please feel free to add your own.
assuming anybody reads this besides
myself and shooter wilson.

"talent is what a man possesses.
genius is what possesses a man."

that is fab.
and also hauntingly beautiful.




i was thinking today...i wonder what
bad things my ex boyfriends say about me
to their new girlfriends.
annoying, bratty, weird.

i wonder what derek would say about me.
i wonder too many things.


also, i wonder how other people see me.
like...what you think about someone when you
first meet/see them.
i`d really like to know.
you know that everybody makes those judgments.
it's a weird thing to think about.


-mints.

No comments: