because i want to!

i don't like/wear
makeup because i think i look
funny without freckles.

i like my hair long because when
i was little i was mistaken
for a boy more than once.

i lke my hair dark, because blonde
hair is kindof ugly to me.
except allisons. because it's always perfect
and i love her.

i basically live at derek's because
i don't get sick of him
and because i work across the street.

i wait to fill my tank til last minute
because i don't learn from my mistakes
haha.

i will never get color on my tattoos because
if it didn't go with my outfit,
i would probably get frustrated.

i like my scars because
they remind me of when i was little.

i have so many piercings because
i like getting them.
get over it.
i know i don't "need" them to be pretty.
and they don't make me ugly,
regardless of what you say.

i don't like you anymore because
you have worn out your welcome.

i forgave you because i think life is too short
to hold stupid grudges.

i can't because i don't want to.
you know that.

i think music is one of the most
important things in life
because it brings people together.
and helps you through rough times.

i read a lot because it is an escape.

i am quiet because i don't know you.
i don't look at you because i don't like you.

i am not afraid to tell someone i don't like them
because why waste time pretending to be nice?

i am in school because i think
that's what i am supposed to be doing...

i wear what I like, and not what's "IN"
because i'd rather be happy than "fashionable."

i have few good friends because i don't
trust many people.

i don't trust many people
because i have been betrayed by
many people.

i am making this list
because i am bored.

and now i am going to tim hortons,
because i am hungry.

etc, etc.

-mints.


2 comments:

Sheryl said...

i will never get color on my tattoos because
if it didn't go with my outfit,
i would probably get frustrated

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS.
THIS IS WHY I TRY TO WEAR SOLID COLORS I cannot wear prints....it sucks sometimes.

check my kool aid story!

mints said...

haha aw.
yeah, i mean i think
color looks good&everything
but i would just
get crazy over something
like that lol.