and i'm singin' uh-oh on a friday night...

i am fighting with everybody right now.
i am on a rampage.
because i am sick of nobody caring.
and people getting mad over stupid things.
and i am mad at myself for letting people
think i don't care.
i am mad that i am missing kate nash on the 28th.
i am mad that i still haven't gotten
my piercing fixed.
i am mad that i haven't started riding again.
i am mad at where my $100 went yesterday.
i am mad i didn't win at bingo.
and i am mad that i can't talk about
serious concerns face to face because
i get flustered and emotional and
forget every word i've ever learned.
duh,duh,duhhhh. what the f did i just say?
and i am mad that i get so upset at
this stupid situation.
i am mad that i am fighting with
my best friends
and that i am turning to mark to vent.
because he cares.
i am mad that i am mean to people who don't deserve it.
i am mad at her because she
is a liar. she is fake. and somehow;
something must make her better than me.
what makes her better than me?
i am mad that i could be doing so much more
with my life but i am not.
i am mad that i try so hard and still get nowhere.
i am mad that mark just told me that all guys are the same.
i am mad that i neglect my friends sometimes.
i am mad that i am so hard to understand.
i am mad at my mom.
i am mad at myself for not having a plan...
that i never have a plan.
i am mad that i don't trust anybody.
and me being so passive that i DON'T get mad.
well, guess what?
NOW IM FUCKING PISSED.

yeah, i said it.
have a nice day.

-mints.



No comments: