sad news.




seymour was kidnapped today some time
between 1:3op and 2:oop.
:[[[

this sounds ridiculous but i am not kidding.

i cleaned out his temporary home
and put new dirt and leaves and stuff
in there for him and closed him up nice...
i came back from my lunch and he was gone.
his "cage" was closed...but he was nowhere to be found.

i can't believe someone would do that.

i was going to bring him home today, too.

i hate everyone.
because everyone is a suspect.

my top list:

-creepy kid in carryout, because
he always tried to see what i had
in the box.
-morris because he likes escargot,
however i do not think he is that cruel.
-justine lingenfelter...
just because she is my arch-enemy,
and she paid no attention to the MISSING SNAIL sign.

that's all i have for now.

1 comment:

Cosmo said...

Hi Mints!

You don't know who I am (and vice versa), but I randomly chose you to answer a meme.

Ummm, this isn't spam. It's genuine. (But I suppose a spammer could say that too).

There are no prizes for taking part, just the satisfaction of wasting some time, albeit talking about serious historical events.

Anyway, if you want to visit my blog
you can pick up the questions and respond on your blog.

By the way, sorry about your snail. I'll let you know if it shows up in Dublin.