random thoughts today.

three girls, one bathroom.
almost as scary as two girls, one cup.

never rent from your sister if you want
to be treated the same as the other "tenants."

the worst thing you can do to me is
not check my pockets before doing my laundry.
i'm like a kid. there's treasures in there!

it's funny how people on community sites
develop popularity and think they're better than you.
when the more "popular" they are usually= the more often they are on.
so someone who sits at the computer trying to
prove that they're cool is better than me?
knaught.

it must be exhausting to have to photoshop
all your pictures before uploading them.

my hair is not dry or damaged, but all i had available to me
was conditioner for dry hair. i used it and
somehow my hair actually looked damaged
afterwards. how is that possible?

derek is eating mock chicken.
why is it called mock chicken if it's not chicken?
can't they just come up with a new name for it?

-mints.

p.s.

No comments: