SHEg ot thEbeeeaaatZZto make YA bang. banG. BANNNGGG.



the sunshowers that fall on my troubles are over you my baby and some showers i'll be aiming at you cos i'm watching you my baby!!!!!



us being really sweaty and squished.



this is me looking like i have short hair and
kayla looking like she hates me.
butshereallylovememorethananything!



M.I.A!!!! smoke makes for bad pitchas. :[[[




miamiamiamiamiamiamia.



i`ll post the video later.
it was SOOO packed, and we were near the front
but it was sooo squished we could barely dance.
so kayla and i just started dancing like crazy,
droppin bows and what have you. then after
doing that for awhile, knocking hats off,
and pulling hair...i went to take a breather.
and when i got out of the crowd, she called
girls up on stage!
if i would have stayed where i was i would have been up there!
:[[[

NEXT TIME!!!

so it was SOOO HOT because of all the sweaty
smelling dancing people but i didn't mind
because M.I.A. was in front of me...
so i just took my shirt off...you know...
sometimes you just gotta take your clothes off!
well, i only took my overshirt off...
but i was dancing around in leggins and a tanktop
and it felt fabulous.
also.
it was hard to get good pictures because
of being pushed around so much and the smoke and
lights. the video came out pretty good tho.
derek took all the pictures cos he is tall. ;]

and we got there well on time, ate at my fav
restaurant and it was lovely,
and we waited for a DJ to play, then some band called
HOLY FUCK.
[hey, i didn't say it.]
they were pretty sweet to dance to but they
played like and hour and a half so M.I.A.
didn't come on til like 11 something.
but yo, it was the best birthday present ever.
and i can't believe i saw her in person.
i love her. and i can't wait to see her again.
the end.


-mints.

No comments: