i`ve been to heaven, i`ve been to hell;

believed in neither but FEARED THEM AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLL!

omg concert was AMAZING. def one of the BEST
i have ever been to.
except that it was really hot...
i was thrown by some random guy
and then after i settled in the front...
[which you can tell by my pics i get
closer and closer to the stage]
i started feeling sick which probably
had to to with the heat, out of control dancing/moshing,
and heat.
so i was talking to myself like "this will pass...
you`ve never passed out before, you`re fine"
but then i started getting really dizzy and was
like if i don't throw up, i`m going down so...
i leaned over the gate& the security guard
lifted me over. after walking in circles [lol]
i watched from the side...which wasn't so bad, actually.
but i had a lot of fun considering i got my
ticket last minute...literally 20 min before
we left for the show...and i went with a bunch
of people i didn't know. they were cool though
and i was on my own most of the time anyways...
and i shared [food] with some guy i don't know...
i just asked him if he was sharing hahaha.
i love music yo.
it brings people together! <3

so here's my picturessss...and two REALLY short videos
because i didnt have much available memory.


are you dead or are you sleeping?
GOD I SURE HOPE YOU ARE DEADDDDD!

man i be lovin` isaac on that banjo.



dashboard melted be we still have the radio!

okay so picture time...i won't post too many, cross my heart.



just to show you where i started.











so close! i<3 isaac end of story, goodnight.

-mints.

No comments: