cosmoseventeenpeopleusetcetc

you know how they have those advice on
relationships articles in all those magazines?

i think it's weird that they have things like
telling you what you should and shouldn't tell
the person, how to snoop on your boyfriend,
how to tell if your boyfriend is gay, what
you`re allowed to do at his house and what
you aren't. etc. etc.

i know there are probably girls who live by those
magazines advice. but if i want to tell my boyfriend
that my ex boyfriend really wasn't a jerk...then i am
going to. if i want to ask him a question about HIS
ex...then i will. why should i supress my thoughts
or my actions...or who i am, because a magazine said so?

i`m an open and inquisitive person and don't
hide much...so i`m not going to be a different
person for him. even though i know he wouldn't
want me to. i`m just saying this for sake of my point.

if he liked me for who i was in the beginning,
why should i start following "rules" while
we are together?

to me it's kinda like you are changing yourself
because you think it will appeal more to the person you
are dating. but if you have to follow mass advice
that is in no way personal to your situation,to
keep your man...maybe he doesn't like you for who you are?

and about those "how to know if your man is..."
articles...way to try and drive already crazy girls
even crazier! i know there are girls out there
with their little checklist in their heads...
"O M G, he said hi to another man...HE'S GAAAYYYY!"


and as far as how long to stay at his house
or when to leave...
when he gave me a key i think that meant
i could stay over.
and i think that if he wanted me to leave,
he would say something.
because i`ve told him to tell me if
he wants a day or a week or a month
to himself just to tell me.

i think relationships should have more
communication, and less hiding.

i`v started communicating more about
everything...and it feels good.
i highly recommend it.

so please stop reading those magazine articles
for anything more than entertainment.

if you`re too busy living by the book, you
won't have any fun!
trust me, i know someone like that all too well.


-mints.

1 comment:

greedii. said...

LMFAO @
'O M G, he said hi to another man... HE'S GAAAAY!'

i almost died.