long overdue.

went riding today after 2 weeks off...
wedding and whatever else it was that
prevented me from going the week before.

anyways i rode this horse named rosie.
she's super sweet and was perfect the entire time.
;]]]

HOWEVER, last jump of the lesson...
she decided to take it about 2 feet too early
and...i wasn't expecting it and well...
i took a spill.
so it was neither of our faults, really...
more of a "misunderstanding"
but anyways;
i landed directly on my tailbone and it's throbbing
and i can barely walk.
so.
that's what i get for having a perfect lesson! lol
i say i was overdue anyways because i haven't fallen
off in almost six years.

got dangit for breaking a streak.

anyways...we'll see how work goes tomorrow...
hopefully i don't have a load because i cannot
bend over and
my dad wants me to go get some x-rays if it still hurts
monday.

so much for getting back in the saddle.
worst fall i`ve had in my ten...almost eleven
years of riding ;[[[[[[[

another girl fell off at the beginning of the
lesson RIGHT INTO a huge puddle of mud and there
was a huge splash and she was covered in mud
it was hilarious...like something out of a movie.
that was her fault tho.
haha. eeeeeh.

okay well i`m waiting for derek to
bring me an ice pack and some eats.
ahhhhhhhh let's see if i can get up! haha
i`m frozen ahhhhhhhhhhh help me.
hahahhaha LOL @ me talking to my blog
sfjasfjklsajflksjdflksjflkjslfjd
i am literally BUTTHURT! ow ow

okay,here i go
-mints.

No comments: