i can breathe under fjakfjdlkfj waterrrrrrrrr.


so i discovered that i am
better with watercolor
pencils than i am with watercolor paints!
i will have to work on my skills.
i guess i am much better with
pencils in general.
as you can see, my painting skills
sucked so bad;
my fishie's eyes started bleeding.


i tried, i really did.


here's one of the tattoos i drew
for someone at work.

it's her kids' names.
and it's big across her lower back.

it was copied kindof weird but,
you get the point.



that's a photocopy of my original drawing.
hopefully she'll get me a picture of her tat.
not that my artwork can really be judged
by the tattoo artist's job
or interpretation of it.

la di da.


okay well i`m really tired from
workin&looking for a wedding outfit.
joe pops is gettin married, watch out.

and...there was no hot tub party.
;[[[[

but tomorrow will be a fabulous day because
i only have one class...
MY LAST CLASS OF THE SEMESTER,
and i am taking shooter to allison's
to play with nyla.
and i am getting my hair done!
YAY!

k, le snooze.

-mints.

No comments: