soo today is my day off and my boo is in the pitts
seeing cursive with michael.

ahh, what more could i ask for?
do i care that i can't lose more than 10lbs unless
i start to starve myself [or so it seems] NO!
haha.

MY LIFE IS GOOD.

i love my boyfriend.
i truly love him.
i look over at him every morning and smile
i kiss him goodbye and just want to climb
back in bed with him, no matter how good of
a day is promised. how did this happen?
it's been almost 2 years...
i can't believe.
but like he said...
the fact that we haven't even noticed is a good thing, right?
that the time is flying, that we dont remember
all that we've fought about.
it's weird but why fight it?
i've never had this and i am opening my arms and my heart.
i've generally always been happy here.
but now things are perfect.
i love how he looks at me.
i love the stupid things we do,
and i love the feeling i have,
i feel free and happy and
like i can do anything.

okay enough mush.


i love my job, i have money in the bank,
my life is looking great right about now.
i know that never lasts forever...
that every aspect of your life feels perfect
but for now, i'll take it;
and when i'm feeling down in the future,
i'll remember it.
i won't give up because i know this rollercoaster
always climbs back up to the top of the tallest hill.

i feel good.





and i just finished a book about judy garland.
god, i love her.



C'MON GET HAPPY!







going to walk shooter.

1 comment:

GREEDS said...

sweetest post evar.
i'm so happy for you, lover.
:)