ew.

it's 6 something. actually 7 something but
time went forward and that's really gay.
grrr. i want to go back to bed.
instead i am going to work!

but guess what! derek bought a new
bed set yesterday and he picks it up
friday. A BIGGER BED OMG. i can't wait
to snuggle in it. and it will be off
the ground. snugssnugssnugssnugs.
not that i don't like his bed now.
[kevin stuart, i love you!]
but, y'know.

ugh gotta go to work at TOPS now.
i'd rather be going to fisher's but...
whatcha gonna do?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.




[ROTFLOLing.....stuck in my head from
that comcast commercial! cant stop sayin it.]


in my dream i was at this girl's house i knew when
i was younger and she had a sweet dog and
somehow it ended up in allisons car when we left.
i was driving in front of allison in a bug convertible
lol and i was at a red light and it was like tv shaped...
when it turned green there were peace signs all over
and started playing the beatles. so for some reason
i started blasting the beatles and driving down the highway
holding the peace sign in the air. then i heard allison
calling my name and i didnt turn at first because i thought
she was going to tell me to put my hand down and make
fun of me haha but then i did and the dog was throwing
up and she was holding a cup up for it to puke in
and she wanted me to throw her my wastebasket.
i had a wastebasket near my feet in my car, weird.
so i pulled over and so did she and i gave it to her
and she was all like "its my fault, i fed him this and this"
and i was just happy we had the dog. we must have stolen it
but i don't remember that part.

that's when my alarm went off.





oh yeah, and my boo is going to be
in a spelling bee. <3
not joking.

No comments: