ah, my life.

is somewhat chaotic at times.
i have issues.
don't know what i would do without
my boo at my side. we can talk about
the strangest things and they
make sense to us.
COMPLETE SENSE.

we deserve a t.v. show, i think.
when he buys a house,he said we will get
more dogs. our boys!

i saw the design for our summer t-shirts at fisher's friends.

it says "NKJD" big,
and under that, small;
no kids just dogs


i love it.

there are small things in my life that drive
me crazy. but when i step back and look at
things for what they are as a whole...
i am so happy. i think we have
FINALLY crossed that bridge and taken
that step. i feel so close to him lately,
closer than i have before. he feels brand
new all over again. not that i ever
get tired of him. but...yaknow.





[shooter was grabbing my ponytail,
and don't worry derek is not choking him...
it was just bad timing with the camera haha]

<3

give me back that filet o fish. give me that fish.

3 comments:

Sai said...

You make me happy :)






sodef

mints said...

aw i love you, sai!
i have tuesdays off every week,
and in a couple months i'll
have tuesdays and WEEKENDS off!
so we have to hang out!
we can hang out lots in the summer!
yes.

oh, so so def! holla!


nater

Sai said...

Mary I love you too!
I'm excited for the summer, my apartment should be a hot location by then!